Save time and increase wellness by bringing the benefits of yoga to your doorstep, celebration, or workplace.
Private (one to one) Instruction:
- Focus on you: whether you
- want to heal or address an injury or condition; tone, target, or stretch specific body parts; learn alignment that’s appropriate for you; or master certain postures
- are time crunched
- need accountability
- want a great well-balanced workout
- with the focus solely on you, gains are greatly accelerated therefore saving time and money.
- Is an excellent way to
- quickly and efficiently improve, deepen or create your own personal yoga practice
- jump-start a practice, raise your comfort level, or address injuries before joining or rejoining a group class.
- Individualized, fully personalized attention, tailored to meet your objectives and your body, and scheduled for your convenience.
Small Group Instruction (family, friends, co-workers, any group you wish):
- Small Group: it’s motivating and fun to be with and workout with friends or co-workers on a regular basis
- Yoga Party: celebrate a birthday, wedding, sorority event, other special occasions, or as part of a girlfriends’ weekend, do yoga with the ones you love. It’s fun and can be any kind of yoga you want.
- 1st session, which includes intake and is up to 75 minutes: $125
- Subsequent 1 hour sessions: $100 each
- 3 pack (includes 1st session + 2 additional 1-hour sessions): $300
- 6 pack: $500. Buy 5, get 1 free
- Additional participants get a preferred rate
- Private session are done in Bari’s in-building gym/studio in Denver. Supplemental travel charges apply for other locations.
- Please inquire for small group or party rates.
Please consult with your healthcare professional before starting any physical regimen