Yin Yoga Fall 2017 Immersion/Training with Bari
Deepen your Yin practice and knowledge whether you simply love Yin or would like to teach it!
Gain a deep(er) understanding of Yin Yoga’s
- origins, philosophy, and true essence
- its purpose, what Yin does
- relevant anatomy
- related theories: meridians, chi, chakras
- postures, variations, contraindications
- Yin’s myriad therapeutic and healing benefits for the body and mind, plus much more
- If teaching Yin is your goal
- learn to teach a knowledgeable, well thought out, incredible class
- become more marketable and earn more money with this increasingly prominent yoga style
- add this complementary (and essential!) form of yoga to your yoga toolbox
- Certificate of Completion provided (after additional hours of classes, reading and homework).
Dates and Times:
- September 23 & 24. October 14 & 15
- Saturdays: 9am-6pm
- Sundays: 9am-4:30pm
- Additional hours of Yin classes, observations, reading and homework for those wanting a Certificate of Completion.
- Studio C (my private yoga studio), 2755 Tierra Ridge Ct., Superior, CO. 80027
- Earliest of birds: $500 if paid in full and received by Sunday, July 30.
- Early bird: $550 if paid in full and received by Sunday, August 27.
- $600: after Sunday, August 27.
- Full payment by check or cash due at registration. Additional fee if paying by credit card.
- I am especially grateful to have trained with 2 founders and gurus of modern-day Yin Yoga, Paul Grilley and Sarah Powers.
- My yoga journey began in 2002. I’m Certified Yoga Instructor with over 500 hours of training and over 7,000 hours of teaching. I’m trained in Vinyasa (power/flow), Hot (a.k.a. Bikram), Yoga with weights, Yin, Yoga for Athletes, and Yoga, Tai Chi and Exercises for People with Parkinson’s Disease and other mobility concerns. I lead classes, workshops, and teacher trainings and also work privately with individuals, groups, corporations, and athletic teams.
What past participants had to say:
- “Honestly one of the best trainings I’ve ever taken (and I’ve taken a lot)! Perfectly paced, great manual, useful and accessible information!” WC
- “I am eternally grateful that I ended up in your training. I love the level of understanding and awareness you brought into the training.” LB
- “Everything covered was so valuable as we dove into new Yin territory. It was so complete.” AS
Click here to reserve your spot or get more information!