Is your closet a launching pad or a black hole? “Your Best Look” starts in the closet because it’s the best, most economical place to “shop”! You deserve to feel and look great at every age, every weight and within every budget!
Together we will:
- Decide what stays and what goes, make the tough calls. You’ll learn to recognize your best shapes, colors, style– what really works for you.
- Rid you of
- clutter (physical clutter effects mind clutter).
- items that don’t fit or flatter.
- things that looked good years ago but no longer do.
- What remains will look fabulous on you now.
The results will be:
- a highly functioning closet that allows you to get dressed quicker and easier.
- better value from your existing wardrobe because you’ll be able to see and wear what you own.
- confidence knowing what looks great on you!
- huge time-savings because things fit and work together (no longer needing to try on multiple items when dressing).
- a list of any needed items/voids in your wardrobe, so you shop to and fill your needs.
- your own personalized digital “look-book” with photos and your Yes and No’s to help keep you on track and looking great. This is emailed to you after our session(s).
Fee: Closet Intervention is a process, often taking a few sessions. $100/hour
- 3 hr minimum for initial session.
- 2 hr min. for subsequent sessions.
- “Look-book” time will be added onto total time. 30 minute minimum initial session; 15 minute minimum subsequent sessions.
To schedule an appointment or make an inquiry, please click Contact.
What JL said about Closet Intervention: “My work with you was huge– so empowering to know what looks good on me and why. It was therapeutic and big! I now like putting on everything in my closet, knowing it all looks great on me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”