“Your Best Look”: define, refine or update your look!
- You and I will go shopping, one-on-one, to help you determine what looks best on you. We’ll focus individually on YOU.
- Together we’ll train your eye as we identify what fits and flatters your unique body and coloring. We all change over the years–even our coloring–and as a consequence what looks best does too.
- When we finish working together, you will have a clear sense of “your best look”, and absolutely feel and look better. Plus, you’ll get your own personalized pocket “look-book” to help keep you on track and looking great. If time allows, we can cover shopping tips and strategies for shopping sales.
Benefits: You will:
- Gain confidence as you learn to recognize what looks good on you, be empowered to develop and maintain your own best look, get more compliments!
- Save money since
- you’ll buy less while realizing greater value from your clothing purchases
- wardrobe “mistakes”, “almosts,” or “just misses” are expensive and wasted money.
- A small expenditure now can yield lifelong benefits and sartorial confidence.
- Save time, money and frustration
- as you pull together whole looks faster
- during future shopping
Also specializing in:
- Your Daughter’s Best Look:
- Catch her at the age she begins to develop style, lifelong shopping skills, or possibly body-image issues
- Think of the lifetime savings by teaching her to avoid style missteps
- College Senior’s Best Look:
- Dressing for interviews or building a work wardrobe
Fee: “Shapes and Colors” is a process, often taking two or three sessions.
- $100/hr. 3 hr min. for initial session.
- 2 hr min. for subsequent sessions.
- Note: “Closet Intervention” recommended first, since your closet is the most economical place to “shop”
To schedule an appointment or make an inquiry, please click Contact